Whether you are a merchant with products supplied from different countries or a person who owns a marketplace website, this solution will prove helpful to you. It allows each of your products to have and remain its original currency price which will be subsequently used for exchange rate calculations.
As you know each website can have its own single base currency, the currency against which all other allowed currencies will be configured, based on the ratios established in the Manage Currency page.
Our Product Base Currency extension can help to successfully overcome such limitations that will allow you to manage the risk of exchange rate fluctuations.
• Set and change base currency per product for prices, special prices, tier prices, customer group prices, and catalog price rules
• Recalculation of price, special price, tier price, and customer group price according to newly selected product base currency depending on currency rates
• Automated prices (prices, special prices, tier prices, customer group prices) scope
• Automatic change of base currency scope
• Automatic re-indexing after saving currency rates
• Command line scripts for importing / exporting base currencies, prices, special prices, tier prices, and customer group prices
• Ability to mass change the base currency for a group of products according to their ID range/ type/ attribute set name / price range / quantity range / visibility / status / website
Meet our new partner, Sales Igniter, Magento Rental Inventory Software developers: http://innoexts.com/new-magento-rental-system-development-partner/
Customer Groups Manager v126.96.36.199 Released -
We are excited to announce the release of our new extension, Customer Groups Manager.
As you know, Magento allows setting customer groups and adding customers into customers groups. You can categorize your customers into different tiers by assigning them to different customer groups. This feature helps to assign tax classes to customer groups, set customer group prices and different tier prices for customers depending on which group a customer belongs to, apply catalog and shopping cart price rules.
Although the functionality is extremely useful, it lacks some other features based on customer groups.
This is where Customer Groups Manager can come in handy. Read more»
Zones Manager v188.8.131.52 Released -
We are proud to announce the release of our new extension that may be helpful for those who have looked for a solution of how to manage geographic areas and restrict product availability by zone and thus limit sales of the products based on geography in Magento. Due to legislation, some items are restricted from being shipped to certain areas. Individual countries or states have specific bans, so it’s crucial to have ability to forbid some products from being shipped to certain locations. This is where Zones Manager comes to scene. It brings a bunch of helpful features webshop administrators may need to create and configure zones in a required way. Read more»
Multi-Warehouse Plus updated (v184.108.40.206):
Multi-Warehouse 220.127.116.11 beta demo is available (see Demos tab).
Currency Pricing is updated (v18.104.22.168):
Advanced Pricing is updated (v22.214.171.124):
Multi-Warehouse updated (v126.96.36.199):
Multi-Warehouse Plus updated (v1.0.2):
Advanced Pricing is updated (v188.8.131.52):
Advanced Pricing is updated (v184.108.40.206):